Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
东部大学 is an accredited institution and a member of the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) www.msche.org. 东部大学’s accreditation status is Accreditation Reaffirmed. The Commission’s most recent action on the institution’s accreditation status on June 22, 2023, 就是重申认证. MSCHE is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (ASBMB)
- Association of Theological Schools in the U.S. 和加拿大
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied 健康 Education Programs
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Council on Social Work Education for the Baccalaureate Major in Social Work
- Master’s in Psychology and 咨询 Accreditation Council
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (莎拉)
The State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (莎拉) is an agreement among member states, districts and territories that establishes comparable national standards for interstate offering of postsecondary distance education courses and programs. The intent of 莎拉 is to make it easier for students to take online courses offered by postsecondary institutions based in another state. 莎拉 is overseen by a National Council and administered by four regional education compacts.
宾夕法尼亚州于2017年1月加入莎拉. 东部大学 has been approved to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. This agreement includes on-ground activities such as internships, clinical or field work experiences that occur in other 莎拉 states for students enrolled in the university’s distance education, 或者以校园为基础的学术课程. 请注意, 然而, that some states participating in NC-莎拉 have restrictions related to programs with clinical components. Please contact your enrollment counselor for more information about potential restrictions.
The 莎拉 agreement does not cover professional licensure requirements. 东部大学 is approved to offer programs that may lead to licensure/certification in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Students who intend to enroll in programs that lead to professional licensure should check with their respective professional licensure board. Licensure requirements vary from state to state. Students are responsible for understanding the specific requirements of the state in which they intend to apply for licensure and to be aware of any changes to those requirements. International students are encouraged to identify and contact their local appropriate licensing body. 视图p按状态的程序特定信息.
有关许可证的更多信息, students should visit the corresponding website for their program below:
- 临床咨询文学硕士: American Association of State 咨询 Boards 行为分析师: Association for Behavior Analysis International
- U.S. 国家教育部联系人: 教育及牌照联络
- National Association of State Directors of Teacher Education and Certification: Pennsylvania is a member of the National Association of State Directors of Teacher Education and Certification (NASDTEC). This interstate agreement offers reciprocity between the member states for educator mobility between the state borders of those educators holding certifications approved by their reciprocal state. Learn more about the NASDTEC Interstate Agreement.
- Doctor of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy Studies and PhD in Marriage and Family Therapy: 婚姻及家庭治疗师执照
- 护理学理学士: 护士执业执照
- 社会工作学士/硕士: 社会工作牌照
All Education Programs that lead to Certification are approved by the 宾夕法尼亚州教育部. Qualified students who meet all the requirements outlined by the 宾夕法尼亚州教育部 will receive Certification from PDE.
National Association of State Directors of Teacher Education and Certification
Pennsylvania is a member of the National Association of State Directors of Teacher Education and Certification (NASDTEC). This interstate agreement offers reciprocity between the member states for educator mobility between the state borders of those educators holding certifications approved by their reciprocal state. Learn more about the NASDTEC Interstate Agreement.